About Corporate Windows
Corporate Windows is located in the historic gold mining city of Ballarat
in Western Victoria.
The company incorporated in 1993 when Client-Server Technologies were
just beginning to impact the Small/Medium Enterprise sector.
Around 1994 we started writing systems that operated over dial-up and
leased telephone lines to connect remote workgroups to a centralised database.
It was all fairly primitive by today's standards.
When the internet became generally available we directed our efforts to
developing data management tools for authoring cost-effective, web enabled
Client Server systems that would operate over TCP/IP.
The end result was our flagship product WebPublisher Studio which began
in 1997 and has been used in numerous production systems since 1998.
Specialists in developing targeted software solutions
- Our expert knowledge of Database, Networking, Internet and Multi-Platform
integration allows us to solve almost any kind of information management
- We've successfully completed projects for many high profile clients throughout
Australia and overseas including universities, corporations and small-medium
Call us Propeller-Heads but we really enjoy solving IT problems.
We've been supporting clients for over 25 years
- We have developed dozens of information packages for all kinds of business
- from Amway Resellers to Zodiak Raft distributors.
- Our track record of successful system development, project management,
acceptance testing, user training, help-system design and technical documentation
means that we have the skills to manage a diverse range of ICT projects.
- Our customers understand the advantages a well-crafted, custom IT system
deliver to their business.
Our expertise includes:
- Project Management
- Systems Audit & Analysis
- System Design & Specification
- Networking & Communications
- Server Architecture & Configuration
- Custom Application Development
- Telework Consultancy
Visit our Telework Site
We've been a National Telework Partner since 2012
If you have an ICT problem you're trying to solve then fill in our
Support Form and we'll get back to you.